The 19th European Congress aims to encourage international co-operation in the exchange of knowledge regarding Extracorporeal Circulation Technology. To underline this intention, representatives of several Eastern and Western European countries have been invited to join the Organizing and Scientific Committees. The congress also creates an opportunity to improve contacts with researchers beyond outside Europe.
The Scientific Committee hereby invites contributors who are associated with research on Extracorporeal Circulation Technology and related areas to submit abstracts.
Please read the instructions below before submitting an Bbstract!
Instructions for Submitting Abstracts
- The abstract must be written in English.
- The abstract must contain a minimum of 300 and no more than 450 words, and should include the following information:
- Brief statement about the presentation.
- Information about the materials and methods.
- A summary of the results and the conclusions.
- Do not use company or brand names of commercial products.
- The title of the abstract will be automatically converted in CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Include names of the author(s), institution(s), city, state and country.
- The presenting author will be underlined in the Book of Abstracts.
- Please disclose any relation with a commercial party to your work.
The deadline for online Abstracts Submission is 1 June 2023.
The abstracts of accepted presentations will be printed in an abstract book or placed in a congress app. Final manuscripts of the selected papers, prepared in accordance with the ‘Vancouver style’*, must be sent to the Scientific Committee before the Congress. Each author will be asked to sign an agreement to have their manuscript presented.
The time available for a presentation will be 10 minutes.
* International Committee of Medical Journal Editors. Uniform requirements for manuscripts submitted to biomedical journals. N. Engl. J. Med. 1991;324:424-8.
|Automatized Regulating Systems||Priming and Cardioplegic Solutions|
|Computerised Record Keeping||Artificial Blood|
|Safety Related Developments||Bio-markers|
|Quality Assurance and Quality Control||Leucocyte Depletion|
|Monitoring in Cardiopulmonary Bypass||Inflammatory Response|
|Accidental Hypothermia||Occlusive and Non Centrifugal Pumps|
|Organ Preservation||Interventional Cardiology|
|Protection Against Ischaemic Damage||Haemodynamics|
|Mechanical Extracorporeal Life Support||Biochemistry|
|Implantable Oxygen Exchange Devices||Immunology|
|Cannulation Technology||Emergency management|
|Isolated Perfusion / Cancel Treatment||Clinical Risk Management|
|Minimal Invasive Surgery/ Port Access Surgery||Patient Follow-up Studies|
|Blood Saving Techniques||Educational Programmes|
|Anti-Fibrinolytic Agents||Free Papers|