The 19th European Congress aims to encourage international co-operation in the exchange of knowledge regarding Extracorporeal Circulation Technology. To underline this intention, representatives of several Eastern and Western European countries have been invited to join the Organizing and Scientific Committees. The congress will also create an opportunity to improve contacts with researchers, clinical and laboratory specialist outside Europe.
The Scientific Committee hereby invites contributors who are associated with research on Extracorporeal Circulation Technology and related areas to submit abstracts.
Submission of your abstract will be available soon.
Please read the instructions below before submitting an abstract!
Instructions for Submitting Abstracts
- The abstract must be written in English.
- The abstract must contain a minimum of 300 and no more than 450 words, and should include the following information:
- Brief statement about the presentation.
- Information about the materials and methods.
- A summary of the results and the conclusions.
- Do not use company or brand names of commercial products.
- Use 11 point Arial font, (non bold, non cursive) with single spacing and black lettering.
- Print the title in CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Include names of the author(s), institution(s), city, state and country.
- Underline the name of the author presenting the paper.
- Please disclose any relation with a commercial party to your work.
Online Abstracts can be submitted until 1 June 2023.
The abstracts of accepted presentations will be printed in an abstract book. Final manuscripts of the selected papers, prepared in accordance with the ‘Vancouver style’*, must be sent to the Scientific Committee before the Congress and will be published in the post-Congress proceedings. Each author will be asked to sign an agreement to have the manuscript presented and published under copyright of the Scientific Committee.
The time available for a presentation will be 10 minutes.
* International Committee of Medical Journal Editors. Uniform requirements for manuscripts submitted to biomedical journals. N. Engl. J. Med. 1991;324:424-8.
|Automated Regulatory Systems||Priming Solutions|
|Computerised Registration||Artificial Blood|
|Safety Related Developments|
|Quality Assurance and Quality Control||Leucocyte Depletion|
|Monitoring in Cardiopulmonary Bypass||Inflamatory Response|
|Accidental Hypothermia||Occlusive and Non Occlusive Pumps|
|Organ Preservation||Interventional Cardiology|
|Protection Against Ischaemic Damage||Haemodynamics|
|Implantable Oxygen Exchange Devices||Immunology|
|Neonatal Perfusion||Patient Follow-up Studies|
|Port Access Surgery|
|Blood Saving Techniques||Educational Programmes|
|Anti-Fibrinolytic Agents||Free Papers|